Vera Wrap Dress - OCT Pre-Order
Scuba knit - screen print - poly/ spandex
Taking orders: 19/09/23 - 16/10/23
Manufacturing: 23/10/23 - 26/11/23
Dispatch: 27/11/23 - 30/11/23
We will be working our best to keep these timelines, however, if there are any delays we will inform you immediately
You can choose between the below lengths:
Short skirt: approx. 55cms from waist down (by request)
Knee-length skirt: 63 cms from waist down
Midi length skirt: 90 cms from waist down
Maxi / full-length skirts: 100 cms from waist down
* Please be sure to measure these before purchase to ensure you are getting the correct length hemline.
The Wrap Facts:
This print is available in regular and plus size dress options (6-22). All of our wrap dresses are Australian made dresses, so you can feel confident that you're shopping local whilst feeling gorgeous!
- 100% made in Melbourne
- Made to your preference, choose from the options the length of the sleeves and skirt so you have a more personal experience.
- Free standard shipping on all domestic orders
Sizing : see our size guide here
Stretch jersey is generous when it comes to sizing.
We recommend that if you fluctuate between two sizes that you go for the smaller of the two for a more flattering look. If you purchase a size that is not the correct size, then we are more than happy to exchange for the correct sizing at the return of the original garment in original condition.
If unsure of your sizing, please email us at email@example.com with your measurements and we will help you find your best fit.
- Wear : Jersey fabric falls along your figure to compliment natural curves and slender body shapes. The fabric naturally falls along the lines of the body to accentuate the booty and bust.
- Travel friendly : Stretch Jersey doesn't crinkle or crease so these dresses are the best travel companion. Perfect for both the beach, island vacay or a coffee date, The By Samantha wrap dresses are ready for any occasion.
- Artisanship : We're very passionate about artisanship and Australian made products. All of our dresses are made in Melbourne, Australia by hardworking machinists. Your dress purchase will contribute to growing small businesses and helping Australians in the fashion industry to continue in their craft as apposed to sending the work off shore.