Kobe - Wrap Dress
This next beautiful collection Kobe is about new blossoming beauties, new beginnings and the feelings of freedom that travel bring💕 This print is the most delicious palette of violet and pink on a gorgeous blue base, you’re going to love her!
printed slinky touch poly/spandex
You can choose between the below lengths:
Short skirt: approx. 55cms from waist down (by request)
Knee-length skirt: 63 cms from waist down
Midi length skirt: 90 cms from waist down
Maxi / full-length skirts: 100 cms from waist down
* Please be sure to measure these before purchase to ensure you are getting the correct length hemline.
The Wrap Facts:All of our wrap dresses are Melbourne made to your individual preference. This means that you can personalize a custom dress that suits your lifestyle. Simply choose the length of the sleeves and skirt from the drop down box for a customized dress you will love now and years to come.
If unsure of your sizing, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your measurements and we will help you find your best fit.
- Sizing : Stretch jersey is generous when it comes to sizing. We recommend that if you fluctuate between two sizes that you go for the smaller of the two for a more flattering look. If you purchase a size that is not the correct size, then we are more than happy to exchange for the correct sizing at the return of the original garment in original condition.
- Wear : Jersey fabric falls along your figure to compliment natural curves and slender body shapes. The fabric naturally falls along the lines of the body to accentuate the booty and bust.
- Travel friendly : Stretch Jersey doesn't crinkle or crease so these dresses are the best travel companion. Perfect for both the beach, island vacay or a coffee date, The By Samantha wrap dresses are ready for any occasion.
- Artisanship : We're very passionate about artisanship and Australian made products. All of our dresses are made in Melbourne, Australia by hardworking machinists. Your dress purchase will contribute to growing small businesses and helping Australians in the fashion industry to continue in their craft as apposed to sending the work off shore.