Trinity Wrap Skirt: May Pre Order
April's release is inspired by the glorious stained glass windows of the mid-13th Century chapel , The Sainte-Chapelle. The Trinity print is a navy based wonder packed with colour that will lift your day to a colourful new high.
We've printed this beauty on a dry touch base fabric that's a touch heavier than our usual slinky touch fabric. This print will be a limited run print so if you love the Trinity , pre-order yours today as she won't be repeated.
Please keep in mind that if a pre-order product is purchased, we will ship all the complete order once pre-order product(s) are completed.
Taking orders: 15/04/2021 - 07/05/2021
Manufacturing: 07/05/2021 - 10/06/2021
* If there are any changes to these dates, we will contact via email to inform of any delays
The Wrap Facts:
- All wrap skirts are made to your preference, you choose from the options the length of the sleeves and skirt so you have a more personal and customised dress to suit your body.
- Fabric composition:
- Sizing :
Stretch jersey is generous when it comes to sizing. We recommend that if you fluctuate between two sizes that you go for the smaller of the two for a more flattering look. If you purchase a size that is not the correct size, then we are more than happy to exchange for the correct sizing at the return of the original garment in original condition.
If unsure of your sizing, please email us at email@example.com with your measurements and we will help you find your best fit.
Skirt lengths - You can choose between the below lengths:
Knee length skirt: 63 cms from waist down
Midi length skirt: 90 cms from waist down
Maxi / full length skirts: 100 cms from waist down
* Please be sure to measure these before purchase to ensure you are getting the correct length hemline.
- Wear : Jersey fabric falls along your figure to compliment natural curves and slender body shapes. The fabric naturally falls along the lines of the body to accentuate the booty and bust.
All of our dresses are made in Melbourne's sunniest suburb, Sunshine, Australia by a team of hardworking machinists.
* Model wears size 10 ( she is approx 5.3 ' tall, bust: E cup)