Claire Wrap Dress: pre-orders Round 6
We're super excited to announce that we're printing more of our crowd favourite Claire wrap dress! We're now taking orders for our 6th round of pre-orders. This print has been sold out within 24 hours of opening up pre-ordes in the past so we've opened up this pre-orders round with bigger production numbers and timelines in mind. If you've missed our beautiful Claire print then this is your opportunity to snap up this stunning Australian inspired print.
Claire wrap dress round 6 timeline:
Taking orders 19th Oct > Nov 2nd
Production time: 2nd Nov > 16th of Nov
Dispatch of orders: 19th Nov > 22nd Nov
All of wrap dresses are Melbourne made to your individual preference. This means that you can personalize a custom dress that suits your lifestyle. Simply choose the length of the sleeves and skirt from the drop down box for a customized dress you will love now and years to come.
— — — — — — — —
The Wrap Facts:
- Fabric composition:
- Sizing : Stretch jersey is generous when it comes to sizing. We recommend that if you fluctuate between two sizes that you go for the smaller of the two for a more flattering look. If you purchase a size that is not the correct size, then we are more than happy to exchange for the correct sizing at the return of the original garment in original condition.
Skirt lengths : You can choose between the below lengths:
Short skirt: approx 20inches from waist down
Knee length skirt: 26 inches from waist down
Maxi / full length skirt : 100cms
- Wear : Jersey fabric falls along your figure to compliment natural curves and slender body shapes. The fabric naturally falls along the lines of the body to accentuate the booty and bust.
- Travel friendly : Stretch Jersey doesn't crinkle or crease so these dresses are the best travel companion. Perfect for both the beach, island vacay or a coffee date, The By Samantha wrap dresses are ready for any occasion.
- Artisanship : We're very passionate about artisanship and Australian made products. All of our dresses are made in Melbourne, Australia by hardworking machinists. Your dress purchase will contribute to growing small businesses and helping Australians in the fashion industry to continue in their craft as apposed to sending the work off shore.
If unsure of your sizing, please email us at email@example.com with your measurements and we will help you find your best fit.
* Inbetweenie model wears size 10 ( she is approx 5.3 ' tall, bust: E cup)