February Mini Release: Flamingo Fling
It's summer and we are letting our hair down with this geometric inspired pink wrap dress! This print is inspired by afternoons spent sipping a cool summer cocktail in the warm sun. Although the festive holidays are gone, we are keeping the party spirit alive with this stunning print!
This gorgeous dress was named by one of our followers, Audrey Kate.
All of wrap dresses are Melbourne made to your individual preference. This means that you can personalise a custom dress that suits your lifestyle. Simply choose the length of the sleeves and skirt from the drop down box for a customized dress you will love now and years to come.
— — — — — — — —
The Wrap Facts:
- Fabric composition:
- Sizing : Stretch jersey is generous when it comes to sizing. We recommend that if you fluctuate between two sizes that you go for the smaller of the two for a more flattering look. If you purchase a size that is not the correct size, then we are more than happy to exchange for the correct sizing at the return of the original garment in original condition.
Skirt lengths : You can choose between the below lengths:
Short skirt: approx. 50 cms from waist down
Knee length skirt: 66 cms from waist down
Midi skirt lengths available on request
Maxi / full length skirt : 100cms
- Quality : Stretch knit Jersey does not pill or stretch out of shape after a few washes. We've tested our fabric over a year long process of washing and wearing to prove the versatility of the fabric. These dresses are all a low maintenance garments so there is no dry cleaning or ironing required.
- Wear : Jersey fabric falls along your figure to compliment natural curves and slender body shapes. The fabric naturally falls along the lines of the body to accentuate the booty and bust.
- Travel friendly : Stretch Jersey doesn't crinkle or crease so these dresses are the best travel companion. Perfect for both the beach, island vacay or a coffee date, The By Samantha wrap dresses are ready for any occasion.
- Artisanship : We're very passionate about artisanship and Australian made products. All of our dresses are made in Melbourne, Australia by hardworking machinists. Your dress purchase will contribute to growing small businesses and helping Australians in the fashion industry to continue in their craft as apposed to sending the work off shore.
If unsure of your sizing, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your measurements and we will help you find your best fit.
* models wears size 10 ( approx 5.3' tall, bust: E & D cup)