Bush Fire Relief Project: LOVE Red Wrap Dress
Australia has suffered a devastating early bushfire season with fires across several states burning through hundreds of thousands of hectares and destroying hundreds of properties with the loss of many lives( theguardian.com).
This has let many of us feel helpless as we watch many of our friends, neighbours and strangers cling to hope and property as destructive fires level communities.
Enough is enough, we here at By Samantha Melbourne are fed up feeling scared, sad and hopeless to help. We are going to do what we do best - make dresses and give 100% of the profit to the extremely underfunded and fearlessly brave Victorian Country Fire Association ( CFA) and the New South Wales Rural Fire Services ( RFS). It’s our heart that you also feel that you’ve personally contributed to supporting the efforts our fire fighters and community rebuilders.
We will be 100% transparent with donations and will post fortnightly on our social media channels and email newsletter so customers can stay abreast our fundraising effort. Please know that we will not profit from the sales of any of these ‘ Bush Fire Relief dresses’, it will in fact cost us many hours in labour, logistics and other costs associated with production. We as a company will wear this cost as we desperately want to contribute in whatever way we can to assisting the CFA and RFS.
( Please note that only products marked in our "Bush Fire Relief project will have 100% of their profits donated due to fabric availability).
Given the severity of the bush fire situation, we will be offering these dresses on pre-order basis with the below timeline for production and dispatch:
Taking orders: January 3rd > January 17th
Production: January 18th > January 30th
Dispatch of orders: January 31 > February 7th
For any updates or assistance, please emails at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help.
The Wrap Facts:
- All wrap dresses are made to your preference, you choose from the options the length of the sleeves and skirt so you have a more personal and customised dress to suit your body.
- Fabric composition:
- Sizing : Stretch jersey is generous when it comes to sizing. We recommend that if you fluctuate between two sizes that you go for the smaller of the two for a more flattering look. If you purchase a size that is not the correct size, then we are more than happy to exchange for the correct sizing at the return of the original garment in original condition.
Skirt lengths : You can choose between the below lengths:
Short skirt: approx 20inches from waist down
Knee length skirt: 26 inches from waist down
** Maxi / full length skirts will be available via request
- Quality : Stretch knit Jersey does not pill or stretch out of shape after a few washes. We've tested our fabric over a year long process of washing and wearing to prove the versatility of the fabric. These dresses are all a low manintance garments so there is no dry cleaning or ironing required.
- Wear : Jersey fabric falls along your figure to compliment natural curves and slender body shapes. The fabric naturally falls along the lines of the body to accentuate the booty and bust.
- Travel friendly : Stretch Jersey doesn't crinkle or crease so these dresses are the best travel companion. Perfect for both the beach, island vacay or a coffee date, The By Samantha wrap dresses are ready for any occasion.
- Artisanship : We're very passionate about artisanship and Australian made products. All of our dresses are made in Melbourne, Australia by hardworking machinists. Your dress purchase will contribute to growing small businesses and helping Australians in the fashion industry to continue in their craft as apposed to sending the work off shore.
If unsure of your sizing, please email us at email@example.com with your measurements and we will help you find your best fit.
* model wears size 10 ( she is approx 5.3 ' tall, bust: E cup)