Australian Inspired Jasmine Wrap Dress: last sizes
Teal-loving women of the world, this print is for you! We've teamed up with the talented Melbourne based design super woman, Jasmine Holmes from Jasmine Designs (who's favourite colour is teal btw!), to create this stunning gumnut inspired teal wrap dress. This print is fun , flirty and alluring with its beautiful teal base adorned with bunched Australian flora.
All of wrap dresses are Melbourne made to your individual preference. This means that you can personalize a custom dress that suits your lifestyle. Simply choose the length of the sleeves and skirt from the drop down box for a customized dress you will love now and years to come.
— — — — — — — —
The Wrap Facts:
- Fabric composition:
- Sizing : Stretch jersey is generous when it comes to sizing. We recommend that if you fluctuate between two sizes that you go for the smaller of the two for a more flattering look. If you purchase a size that is not the correct size, then we are more than happy to exchange for the correct sizing at the return of the original garment in original condition.
Skirt lengths : You can choose between the below lengths:
Short skirt: approx 20inches from waist down
Knee length skirt: 26 inches from waist down
Maxi / full length skirt : 100cms
- Quality : Stretch knit Jersey does not pill or stretch out of shape after a few washes. We've tested our fabric over a year long process of washing and wearing to prove the versatility of the fabric. These dresses are all a low manintance garments so there is no dry cleaning or ironing required.
- Wear : Jersey fabric falls along your figure to compliment natural curves and slender body shapes. The fabric naturally falls along the lines of the body to accentuate the booty and bust.
- Travel friendly : Stretch Jersey doesn't crinkle or crease so these dresses are the best travel companion. Perfect for both the beach, island vacay or a coffee date, The By Samantha wrap dresses are ready for any occasion.
- Artisanship : We're very passionate about artisanship and Australian made products. All of our dresses are made in Melbourne, Australia by hardworking machinists. Your dress purchase will contribute to growing small businesses and helping Australians in the fashion industry to continue in their craft as apposed to sending the work off shore.
If unsure of your sizing, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your measurements and we will help you find your best fit.
* models wears size 10 ( approx 5.3' tall, bust: E & D cup)