Claire Wrap Dress- Pre Order Jan - Feb 2021
We're super excited to announce we'll making more of the very popular Claire wrap dress!
If you've missed our beautiful Claire print then this is your opportunity to snap up this stunning Australian-inspired print. The print is exclusive to us and inspired by gorgeous blooming proteas, shady eucalyptus and blossoming yellow wattle.
Taking orders: January 2021 - February 2021
Manufacturing: March 2021
Dispatch: April 2021
* Please note these dates are approximations and are subject to change due to International shipping delays on our fabric. If you are looking to pre-order, we ask for your understanding and patience as the possibility of unexpected delays.
— — — — — — — —
The Wrap Facts:
All of wrap dresses are Melbourne made to your individual preference. This means that you can personalize a custom dress that suits your lifestyle. Simply choose the length of the sleeves and skirt from the drop down box for a customized dress you will love now and years to come.
- Fabric composition:
- Sizing : Stretch jersey is generous when it comes to sizing. We recommend that if you fluctuate between two sizes that you go for the smaller of the two for a more flattering look. If you purchase a size that is not the correct size, then we are more than happy to exchange for the correct sizing at the return of the original garment in original condition.
Skirt lengths : You can choose between the below lengths:
Midi skirt: approx 90cms from waist down
Knee length skirt: 64 cms from waist down
Maxi / full length skirt : 100cms
- Wear : Jersey fabric falls along your figure to compliment natural curves and slender body shapes. The fabric naturally falls along the lines of the body to accentuate the booty and bust.
- Travel friendly : Stretch Jersey doesn't crinkle or crease so these dresses are the best travel companion. Perfect for both the beach, island vacay or a coffee date, The By Samantha wrap dresses are ready for any occasion.
- Artisanship : We're very passionate about artisanship and Australian made products. All of our dresses are made in Melbourne, Australia by hardworking machinists. Your dress purchase will contribute to growing small businesses and helping Australians in the fashion industry to continue in their craft as apposed to sending the work off shore.
If unsure of your sizing, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your measurements and we will help you find your best fit.
* Inbetweenie model wears size 10 ( she is approx 5.3 ' tall, bust: E cup)