Blossom Wrap Skirt: Pre Order April
March's release see's us frolicking in the flowers with a triple treat of small-scale sakura inspired prints. We absolutely adore this print so we've made it in three colours to suit a range of skin tones and complexions.
As the weather starts to get cooler, these prints are great ways to bring a splash of could to your wardrobe! This skirt is perfect to layer for the cooler months to come or wear as she is ( that's for those lucky ladies located in warmer climates).
Lovingly named after one of our amazing customers, the Angela, Grace and Blossom prints are an exclusive By Samantha Melbourne prints that are printed on a soft light-weight silky jersey base.
Please keep in mind that if a pre-order product is purchased, we will ship all the complete order once pre-order product(s) are completed.
Taking orders: 01/04/2021 - 30/04/2021
Manufacturing: 01/05/2021 - 15/05/2021
Dispatch: End of May*
* If there are any changes to these dated, we will contact via email to inform of any delays.
The Wrap Facts:
- All wrap skirts are made to your preference, you choose from the options the length of the sleeves and skirt so you have a more personal and customised dress to suit your body.
- Fabric composition:
- Sizing :
Stretch jersey is generous when it comes to sizing. We recommend that if you fluctuate between two sizes that you go for the smaller of the two for a more flattering look. If you purchase a size that is not the correct size, then we are more than happy to exchange for the correct sizing at the return of the original garment in original condition.
If unsure of your sizing, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your measurements and we will help you find your best fit.
Skirt lengths - You can choose between the below lengths:
Knee length skirt: 63 cms from waist down
Midi length skirt: 90 cms from waist down
Maxi / full length skirts: 100 cms from waist down
* Please be sure to measure these before purchase to ensure you are getting the correct length hemline.
- Wear : Jersey fabric falls along your figure to compliment natural curves and slender body shapes. The fabric naturally falls along the lines of the body to accentuate the booty and bust.
All of our dresses are made in Melbourne's sunniest suburb, Sunshine, Australia by a team of hardworking machinists.
* Model wears size 10 ( she is approx 5.3 ' tall, bust: E cup)