Rosa Wrap Skirt- Pre Order
As a new year is yet to unfold, we fall more in love with all the gorgeous flowers and blooms that summer brings with it. This month we're releasing this beauty in conjunction with the gorgeous Felicity print.
The gorgeous navy based floral spot print is printed on a dry-touch fabric.
Taking orders: 22/12/2021 - 29/12/2021
Manufacturing: 03/01/2022 - 21/01/2022
Dispatch: 03/02/2022 - 10/02/2022
* If there are any changes to these dates, we will contact via email to inform of any delays
The Wrap Facts:
- All wrap skirts are made to your preference, you choose from the options the length of the sleeves and skirt so you have a more personal and customised dress to suit your body.
- Fabric composition:
- Sizing :
Stretch jersey is generous when it comes to sizing. We recommend that if you fluctuate between two sizes that you go for the smaller of the two for a more flattering look. If you purchase a size that is not the correct size, then we are more than happy to exchange for the correct sizing at the return of the original garment in original condition.
If unsure of your sizing, please email us at email@example.com with your measurements and we will help you find your best fit.
Skirt lengths - You can choose between the below lengths:
Knee length skirt: 63 cms from waist down
Midi length skirt: 90 cms from waist down
Maxi / full length skirts: 100 cms from waist down
* Please be sure to measure these before purchase to ensure you are getting the correct length hemline.
- Wear : Jersey fabric falls along your figure to compliment natural curves and slender body shapes. The fabric naturally falls along the lines of the body to accentuate the booty and bust.
All of our dresses are made in Melbourne's sunniest suburb, Sunshine, Australia by a team of hardworking machinists.
* Model wears size 10 ( she is approx 5.3 ' tall, bust: E cup)